What are cookies?
What cookies do we use?
By using Valla, you agree to the following types of cookies being placed on your device:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies make the Valla website and platform work. These cookies are needed so that you can move around and use the Valla website and platform. They help us to remember things like what you’ve done on the platform before and whether you are logged in.
- Performance cookies - These cookies improve the performance of the Valla website and platform. They collect information about how the Valla website and platform are used. This includes the pages visitors go to the most, and if visitors get error messages from web pages. These cookies are anonymous. They help us to manage errors and the performance and design of the Valla website and platform.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies save you time by remembering your user name and settings.
- Third party cookies - We might use tracking pixels from third parties. These gather information about how you use the Valla website and platform, which can be used for tailored advertising and measuring the success of advertising campaigns. This means that the third party might put their own cookies in your browser. The use of such cookies is subject to the third parties’ own privacy policies.
We use the following cookies:
How to manage cookies
- You can click the “manage cookies” button on the Valla website at any time to change your cookie preferences. You might need to refresh your page to let the settings take effect.
- You can also manage cookies by amending the controls on your internet browser. This should allow you to:
- block specific cookies; and
- get notifications when cookies are set