Application for Extension of Time to Comply with Order Letter Template
Need more time to comply with a Tribunal order? Use our Application for Extension of Time to Comply with Order template.
- A letter template to apply to the Employment Tribunal for an extension of time to comply with an order.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check from a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
How to get more time to comply with a Tribunal order
Circumstances may pop up during your case where it may be difficult to comply with a Tribunal order. If you’re not going to be able to meet a deadline, use an Application for Extension of Time to Comply with Order template as a way of extending the time limits for your Employment Tribunal orders.
How to apply to extend Employment Tribunal time limits
Once you’ve filled out your template with Valla, it’s important to know how you can apply for an extension of time to comply with the Tribunal’s orders. You should:
- create the template in Valla
- send the application letter or email to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent
- wait for the Tribunal to confirm whether or not the application for an extension will be granted
- chase the Tribunal by phone if you don’t hear from them
- don’t assume that the application has been granted until the Tribunal have confirmed this.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.