Application for Strike Out Letter Template
Get your Tribunal case resolved sooner with our Application for Strike Out letter template.
- A letter template to apply to the Employment Tribunal for a strike out of the Respondent's ET3 Response, or part of it.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
How to get your Tribunal case resolved sooner with an Application for Strike Out letter
Asking the Employment Tribunal to strike out your employer’s ET3 or part of it, means you have the chance to get your case resolved sooner. You should use this where you believe your employer’s response meets the grounds for a strike out order under Rule 37 of the Employment Tribunal Rules.
How to use an Employment Tribunal Application to strike out
Once you’ve made the decision to apply for the Employment Tribunal to strike out your employer’s claim, these are your next steps. You should:
- create the template in Valla
- send the application letter or email to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent
- wait for the Tribunal to confirm whether or not the application for a strike out will be granted, or whether this needs to be considered at a Preliminary Hearing
- chase the Tribunal by phone if you don’t hear from them.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.