Disciplinary Appeal Letter Template
Appeal against your dismissal or any disciplinary actions with our Disciplinary Appeal letter.
- A letter template that you can send to your employer where you have been informed that you are going to be subject to disciplinary action and you wish to appeal against the decision.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
Why you should use a professionally written disciplinary appeal letter
A disciplinary appeal letter is useful if you’ve faced disciplinary action at work and you want to appeal the decision.
It’s important to be precise about why you want your employer to review their decision. A good disciplinary appeal letter will make it clear why you think the outcome was unjust.
It’s also useful to formalise your disagreement at this stage in case you want to make a claim at Tribunal later.
How to use a disciplinary appeal letter template
Writing a good appeal against a disciplinary decision letter may be quite important for your case. To do this, you should:
- write your letter
- send the disciplinary appeal letter to your employer
- wait for your employer to come back to you
- take a note of any deadlines your employer has set under their disciplinary procedure (if this exists)
- diarise to chase your employer if they don’t come back to you on time.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.