ET1 Particulars of Claim made easy
Translate what happened to you into specific legal claims and get your document reviewed by a legal coach to give you the best chance of success
- Step-by-step help to translate what happened into legal claims
- A completed document for section 8.2 of your ET1
- Your claims reviewed by a legal coach
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
Why use the ET1 Particulars of Claim template?
- Reduces the risk of your claim being rejected by focusing on your claims and legal tests
- Saves you time – easy to follow steps mean you’ll only write exactly what you need to make your claims
- Submit with confidence, knowing that you have filled out the form in the way the Tribunal wants
- Your completed document will be reviewed by a legal coach to give it the best chance of success
An ET1 is mostly a simple form, but there’s a section called the Particulars of Claim that asks the employee to translate their issue into specific legal claims. That’s a complex task – especially when you’re dealing with the stresses of having a workplace issue.
The ET1 template helps save you time, reduce your stress and ensure your claim has the best chance of success.
How to use an ET1 Particulars of Claim form template to take your employer to Tribunal
When you’ve decided to take your employer to a Tribunal, you’ll need to fill in an ET1 form. Here’s how to make your employer take it seriously:
- complete your ET1 form online
- complete your Particulars of Claim section using the template in Valla
- upload your Particulars of Claim in Rich Text Format (RTF) and submit this along with your ET1.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.