Grievance Letter Template
Raise a grievance with confidence using our letter template.
- A step-by-step letter template for writing a grievance letter to your employer - use this to quickly and effectively draft a grievance letter.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
How to use a Grievance Letter template to resolve your workplace issues
A Grievance Letter allows you the opportunity to let your employer know that you have an issue at work. You may get your issue resolved by using a Grievance Letter, or it could be a good document to have in case you need to go to a Tribunal.
How to write a Grievance Letter to your employer
Once you’ve decided to take action to resolve your workplace issues, this is how you can make sure your Grievance Letter is taken seriously:
- create the template in Valla
- send the Grievance Letter to your employer
- wait for your employer to come back to you
- take a note of any deadlines your employer has set under their grievance procedure (if this exists)
- diarise to chase your employer if they don’t come back to you on time.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.