Schedule of Loss Letter Template
Learn how to clearly outline the losses incurred from your employer's treatment and secure a successful outcome with our easy-to-use Schedule of Loss template.
- A template document to set out the remedy you are seeking in the Employment Tribunal.
- Includes a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable document in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
What is a Schedule of Loss for an Employment Tribunal?
If you’re successful with your claim, the Tribunal needs to know what you’re looking for as an outcome. A Schedule of Loss lists all the losses that you have incurred as a result of your employer’s treatment.
This template helps you set out a clear and professional Schedule of Loss for Employment Tribunal.
What to do after you’ve prepared a Schedule of Loss for Employment Tribunal
- create the Schedule of Loss
- send the Schedule of Loss to the Respondent
- make sure that the Schedule of Loss is included in the Hearing Bundle so that everyone can refer to it during the hearing if needed
- bear in mind that it’s very normal to have to update your Schedule of Loss later on. This is especially if you’ve prepared your original one a long time before the Tribunal has to decide on the remedy to be awarded.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.