Withdrawal Letter Template
If your case has been resolved, use our Withdrawal Letter to easily withdraw your case.
- A letter template to write to the Employment Tribunal to withdraw your case, or part of your case.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check from a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
What happens if you need to withdraw your Employment Tribunal claim
You can withdraw an Employment Tribunal claim at any point during your case. Use our Withdraw Employment Tribunal Claim Letter template to ensure your case is fully closed so you don’t find yourself in breach of any Case Management Orders.
How you can withdraw an Employment Tribunal claim
If you’ve entered into a settlement agreement or otherwise resolved your workplace issue, follow these easy steps to withdraw your Tribunal claim:
- write your letter using the template in Valla
- send the withdrawal letter or email to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent
- wait for the Tribunal to issue a judgment confirming that the case has been dismissed following your withdrawal.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.