During your hearing, you’ll be busy trying to take everything in. Take some stress off yourself and have someone take notes for you.
- A call before and after your hearing
- A coach to attend the telephone/virtual hearing and take notes
- All notes, actions and deadlines uploaded into your Valla account for you to take forward
- A 20% flat discount on all peace of mind checks for our letter templates
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
Who it’s for
People who have a Preliminary Hearing or Hearing coming up and want someone there to take notes and take actions.
How it works
Buy a Preliminary Hearing package or enquire for full-day or multi-day hearings. Your Hearing Support coach will:
- Have a call with you before your hearing to answer questions and understand your priorities
- Attend the telephone/virtual hearing and take notes, focusing particularly on any actions and deadlines
- Do a de-brief with you after the hearing and help you plan next steps
- Upload all notes, actions and deadlines into your Valla account for you to take forward
We offer a Preliminary Hearing package. If you need additional support for full-day or multi-day hearings, please contact us at [email protected]
Hearing Support customers also get a 20% discount on all peace of mind checks for documents including witness statements, applications to amend, and more.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.