Application for Hearing to Take Place in a Different Format Letter Template
Need to change your Tribunal hearing format from in-person to remote? Use our Application for Hearing to Take Place in a Different Format template.
- A letter template to apply to the Employment Tribunal for a hearing to be in a different format.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
How to change the format of your Employment Tribunal
Remote hearings for Employment Tribunals have grown more common recently. Use an Application for Hearing to Take Place in a Different Format letter when you want to change the format of a hearing, for example if you need a virtual/hybrid Employment Tribunal instead of having it be in-person.
How to request a different format for your Employment Tribunal
It’s important to know the next steps in how to change the format of your Employment Tribunal case. You should:
- create the template
- send the application letter or email to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent
- wait for the Tribunal to confirm whether or not the application for the hearing to be held in a different format will be granted
- chase the Tribunal by phone if you don’t hear from them
- don’t assume that the application has been granted until the Tribunal have confirmed this.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.