Application for Unless Order Letter Template
Stop your employer from dragging their feet. Get them to comply with Tribunal orders using our "unless order" template.
- A letter template to apply to the Employment Tribunal for a strike out of the Respondent's ET3 Response, or part of it.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check from a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
How to get the Tribunal to issue an ‘unless order’ to your employer
An Employment Tribunal ‘unless order’ is as simple as saying that unless the party complies, they won’t be able to progress. What this means for you is that if your employer does not comply with the Tribunal’s orders, you may be able to resolve your case sooner rather than later.
Use this application for ‘unless order’ template where the Respondent has failed to comply with Case Management Orders that the Employment Tribunal has made, and you want the Tribunal to order that their response or part of it will be dismissed unless they comply by a certain date.
How to make an unless order to the Employment Tribunal
Once you’ve filled out your template with Valla, you can send your application for ‘unless order’ to the Employment Tribunal. You should:
- create the template in Valla
- send the application letter or email to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent
- wait for the Tribunal to confirm whether or not the application for an unless order will be granted
- chase the Tribunal by phone if you don’t hear from them
- don’t assume that the application has been granted until the Tribunal have confirmed this.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.