Statement of Agreed Facts Letter Template
Set out the main facts in your case with our Statement of Agreed Facts template.
- A template document setting out the main facts of an Employment Tribunal case which are agreed between the parties.
- A Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable document in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
What is a Statement of Agreed Facts
A Statement of Agreed Facts is a document that sets out all the facts in the case that have been agreed between you and your employer.
What to do after using a Statement of Agreed Facts template
- create the Statement of Agreed Facts
- send the document to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent(s)
- make sure that the Statement of Agreed Facts is included in the Hearing Bundle so that everyone can refer to it during the hearing.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.