New: Packages to help you prepare for your Preliminary Hearing
New coaching services to help you prepare for your Preliminary Hearing
We are delighted to announce the launch of two new coaching packages, specifically designed to provide you with support and guidance to ensure you are prepared and ready for your Preliminary Hearing.
This package includes personalised and dedicated time with an experienced coach to help you prepare for your Case Management Preliminary Hearing. Your coach will help you:
- Go through your Case Management Agenda
- Fill out your List of Issues
- Review of both documents by your coach via email
This package are for those who have a substantive preliminary hearing, where the Tribunal needs to decide issues of law or fact prior to hearing the case as a whole. You'll usually find substantive hearings for claims that may be out of time, deciding if you've worked at your company long enough, deciding whether you have a disability, etc.
With this package, you'll receive:
- 3 strategy calls to help you prepare your argument and get ready for your hearing
- A review of your prep materials and documents
Get in touch with a coach today!