Our Employment Tribunal Support Group now happens monthly
Are you feeling isolated in your Employment Tribunal journey? Do you wish you had a safe space to talk about the complex and stressful process? We're excited to announce that our Employment Tribunal Support Group will now be happening monthly.
Tune in every first Thursday of the month at 7:30 GMT. You'll have the opportunity to connect with others who are going through the Tribunal process, share your experiences, and gain valuable insights from your peers.
Our one-hour sessions will be co-hosted by Donna Patterson and Danae Shell. Here's what you can expect from each session:
- A welcoming, safe, and confidential space to talk. We understand that the Tribunal process can be stressful and overwhelming, and we want to provide a space where you can feel heard and supported!
- A mental health check-in. Sometimes keeping yourself mentally well is the hardest part of the process. We'll take a few minutes at the beginning of each session to check in and see how everyone is doing.
- Private breakout sessions to meet other people going through the Tribunal process. You'll have the opportunity to chat with other participants in small groups and make connections with others who understand what you're going through.
- Lessons, tips, and tricks from other participants. We believe that everyone has something to offer, and we encourage participants to share their knowledge and experiences with the group.
- A chance to ask Donna and Danae any questions. Donna will share her experience of successfully navigating the Tribunal process, while Danae will provide support and advice.
Please note these events will not be recorded to respect the privacy of all participants. All information shared in the group will be kept confidential.
Register now. We look forward to supporting you on your Employment Tribunal journey!